CE 300 Easel
Responding to requests for a more modern looking & slightly less expensive easel, the Center-Post model was designed to meet those requirements. It still has the same basic functions of Model 100 except it does not have a tilting painting frame feature, although it could be added upon request. Because of its upright construction and deep main frame, it can be built as a double-sided version, with both sides having the full compliment of functions. This is especially useful for smaller studios where space is at a premium.
CE 300 Easels in use
Helen Houp, artist
CE 300 Specifications
Maple, Cherry, White Ash as well as the more traditional Walnut or Mahogany
We can build your easel in a wood choice to match or compliment your studio’s motif.
Finish: Hand rubbed Tung oil
- Base – 30” (76cm) wide x 30” (76cm) deep
- Height in closed position – 87” (221cm)
- Overall height – 162” (411cm)
- Maximum painting height capacity – 104” (264cm)
- Minimum painting height capacity in main clamping frame – 54.375 (138cm)
- Maximum painting height capacity when using auxiliary stay – 48.375 (123cm)
- Typical tray depth – 3” (8cm) *can specify other depths
- The main upright is notched & bolted through the base.
- All other frames are mortise & tenon joinery.
- Tongue & groove tracks are precisely machined & waxed for smooth operation.
- Height adjustment is hand cranked
- Painting clamping frame is adjusted via rope & pulley
- Sturdy casters lock the wheel & the swivel movement
Customized double-sided version